When children are happy to be at school, when they are healthy and feel valued, their learning and development will continue.
We conduct information sessions and hands on workshops for parents and carers so you can be equipped with some skills, knowledge and strategies. These sessions are based on current initiatives and evidence based research. You will be provided with a ‘toolbox’ to help support your child and their learning in all literacy areas.
- Developing literacy readiness in preschoolers
- Building strong literacy foundations and routines
- Skills and strategies to support my child and their learning
- Learning to read – it’s more complicated than you think
- The importance of promoting language development